Award winning micropub
We are a small micropub serving real ale produced by independent breweries, ciders, Continental beers and a range of Fentimans soft drinks. Following requests from our customers we now serve gin and Fevertree tonics. We are in the CAMRA Good Beer Guide 2018, 2019, 2021 and part of the CAMRA LocAle scheme and offer a discount to CAMRA members.
You won't find a television, flashing gaming machines or loud music, just a place to meet and chat with friends or simply read the paper.
We welcome dogs and children when accompanied by a well behaved adult.
- Table service only
- Rule of 6 or 2 households to a table
- See our Facebook page for updates Facebook
- Contactless payment encouraged
246 Uttoxeter Road, Blythe Bridge, Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire ST11 9YL
Telephone:- 07376 259117
- Thursday 5.00pm - 10.00pm
- Friday 12.00noon - 10.00pm
- Saturday 12.00noon - 10.00pm
- Sunday 12.00noon - 6.00pm